Quickly and easily repair broken fence posts with our innovative Post Buddy system. Check out its unique features:
- The Post Buddy system consists of 2 steel stakes (grade S275) with a cross sectional area to support more than 3 tons
- Each stake measures 30" long x 1" wide x 0.2" thick and weighs 2lbs
- Designed to be driven deep into the underground wood of the broken post by up to 20”, the Post Buddy stakes find a firm anchor in the wood and the existing concrete base
- Rigid enough to support the post, yet flexible enough to allow good access to the driving end
- Stamped ‘This side out’ and ‘MAX’ to simplify installation
- 8 preformed holes allow the Post Buddy stakes to be securely screwed to the fence post, providing a solid and lasting fix
- Powder coated in brown to blend with most garden environments
Use the specially designed slotted hole at the top of the Post Buddy stake to loosely place your first screw. The screw slides in the slot, allowing you to properly align the post with a spirit level before finally securing it through the remaining screw holes.
The new improved saw tooth ribbing increases the grip so the Post Buddy stakes are anchored into the wood and concrete base even more firmly, making them less likely to be pulled from the ground. The ribbing now runs continuously for the bottom 10”.
The chamfered tip is designed to guide the Post Buddy stake into the ground between the fence post and the concrete base.